Did You Know?
Between 1950 and 1999 crop nutrients like protein,
calcium, iron, vitamins A, B and C declined 38%
The S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) leaves us OVERFED and UNDERNOURISHED –
Our American diet of high sugars and fats only contains a few good nutrients.
Heart disease is the #1 killer in the US and yet 80% of all heart disease in women is preventable.
Cancer is the #2 killer in the US and 60% of cancer-related deaths can be prevented
by lifestyle choices. (American Cancer Society)
60-90% of proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle can prevent many major diseases.
What makes a quality diet?
- Fresh is best – fruits and vegetables, whole grains, including quinoa, millet, oatmeal.
- Avoid most sugars, especially high fructose corn syrup.
- Drink clean water.
- Ask us for a list of foods that need to be organic, as well.
- Add some great ideas from the healthier cooking shows or grandma’s best recipes to
- make your food tasty.
40% of the supplements on the market are coming from China,
and many of the raw materials in these supplements have been found with lead.
How do you know if your supplements are safe?
8. Toxic chemicals used in making personal care and home products and their ingredient combinations can create problems (ie. cancer, allergies, asthma) when these chemicals penetrate the skin and enter the bloodstream.
NOTE: Fabric softeners can affect the mucous membranes and the respiratory tract plus irritate the eyes. Some of the ingredients can also contribute to Alzheimer’s, MS, Parkinson’s, and headaches. For more information, go to http://www.herc.org/resources/resources.htm.
Our vendor of choice, Shaklee Corporation, has a policy that ensures
purity, potency, and performance.
1. Over 300 tests on raw materials, 83,000+ quality assurance tests as products are made each year
2. Research to ensure the right combination of ingredients to guarantee effective product results.
THEY WORK and are SAFE!!
That is why we have trusted them for over 25 years
And will continue to trust them.