Yes! Getting your immune system strong is part of today’s blog! Let’s start with those nutrients that may truly make the difference between a mild or major response to any nasty “invaders” that come your way!
I have chosen Shaklee for over 30 years because I can trust their research and quality control to ensure whatever I take from their line will be safe, absorb well and do its job. I love the 100% guarantee if you are not satisfied too. I know there are other quality companies out there, so choose what is best for you.
Today we need to trust what we use and eat. Don’t be misled by slick ads. Check with the companies to find out their research, safety tests for raw materials and peer reviewed publications. For me, when it comes to brain surgeons, parachutes and what I put in my body, I want the best!!
STEP 1 Strengthen Your Immune System
- Get plenty of sleep
- Eat healthy and supplement wisely
- Choose antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables – ex – citrus, broccoli, spinach, and mushrooms
- Avoid sugary drinks and high-fat fast foods
- Add supplements to give immune support and immediate help
- Shaklee’s NutriFeron – a unique proprietary blend of plants to increase immune function – used daily to continue building a healthy, protective immune system
- Defend & Resist – elderberry, larch tree, echinacea and zinc- add at first sign of illness – chew, suck on, make into tea or swallow – great for kids too
- Immune Formula I – my favorite formula for hitting colds, viruses & flu quickly
- Vitalized Immunity – another fast working supplement – equals equivalent of vitamin C of 16 oranges
- Optiflora DI – Probiotics to encourage better digestive and immune health by helping a high growth of good bacteria in your gut where almost 70% of your immune system resides
If you are concerned about what you need, you may want to try the Immunity Challenge Plan that Shaklee has developed to ensure you are taking care of your health at the basic level plus given our proprietary NutriFeron to keep your immune system strong. Feel free to connect with me for more information.
STEP 2 – Wash Up and Keep Clean
Of course we are limiting contact with folks who are sick. As we venture out more though, we will need to make wise choices by keeping our distances and wearing masks because we don’t really know who has been exposed and may not even know it.
Clean hands are one of the best defenses against disease so let’s also wash our hands frequently with warm, soapy water, especially after being in public places, and wash for at least 20 seconds.
I use either the Get Clean® Hand Wash Concentrate or the Meadow Blend bar that keep your hands clean and soft with a hand wash that is mild, sudsy, and moisturizing. Why? Our skin has a protective “acid mantle” that is a first line of defense to stop unwanted germs and bacteria into our bodies. Did you know that most soaps are alkaline and wash away our protection? Both of these Shaklee products are ph balanced and keep our protection.
STEP 3 – Clean and Disinfect Your Home
Safeguard your home and your surroundings by cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch surfaces like doorknobs, countertops, railings, handles, etc.
Are you using cleaners that are toxic and actually depressing your immune system????? Remember that what you breath in or touches your skin goes into your into your lungs or your blood stream. The safer your choices, the less likely you will add to the possibility of infection.
Shaklee’s Basic G is a powerful multipurpose germicide that is effective against 30 types of bacteria and 26 types of viruses, including the Covid-19. It won’t effect your lungs and you only use 1/2 tsp to 16 oz. of water. I have used this in bathrooms and to disinfect counters, doorknobs and other places that other people might have touched. There are even Germ Off Wipes to take with you when you go to stores or anywhere else and want to wipe down where you want to touch.
I am here for you in this uncertain time. I would be honored to help you choose what you need to keep you and your family optimally healthy and able to ward off assaults on our bodies. Please feel free to contact at email@example.com.
I wish you all an amazing healthy and joyful week!