“Prepare with Care, Perform Your Best”
Click here for more information
Performance, at any level, depends on how you take care of your body BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER your event or activity.
In order to have an experience that leaves you exhilarated, energized, and successful, here are some important steps to consider:
- Stretch before your event or activity
- Hydrate well with water daily, especially several hours before activity
- Take time to still the brain by breathing deeply and relaxing prior to event or activity
- Use deep breathing exercises on a daily basis to increase oxygen levels for activity
- Eat a diet of fresh fruits and vegetables with quality, low fat protein on a regular basis; eat complex carbohydrates 11/2 hours before event or activity
- Consider using the following nutritional supplements specifically formulated for exercise and sporting events:
Energy Chews – Before Exercise Shaklee Energy™ Chews provide a clean burst of healthy energy to help you get that extra edge when you need it most. Each chew contains a scientific blend of caffeine from natural green tea extract, plus L-tyrosine, L-theanine, B vitamins, and vitamin D, to help:
Performance® – During Exercise Shaklee Performance is clinically proven to hydrate better than water. Plus, Performance has better balanced electrolytes and provides more energy than the leading hydration drink. Our proprietary OPTI-LYTE electrolyte blend, plus our unique mix of carbohydrates, delivers instant and sustained energy and supports optimal hydration.
Clinically proven to:
Minimize fluid loss for enhanced hydration
Maintain blood glucose levels to sustain intense energy output and to increase stamina
Increase endurance for better athletic performance
Physique® – After Exercise – Shaklee Physique is a pure, natural, high-octane fuel for rapid muscle recovery, endurance, and strength.
Clinically proven to:
Enhance the body’s recovery process after exercise
Allow your body to absorb a full spectrum of amino acids over time
Help build firm, lean muscles
Support muscle repair
However you choose to sustain your athletic activity, pick something you enjoy!!
There is nothing like walking, dancing, playing a sport, competing on any level when you love what you do!